Pursuit of Vikings Cover

griev0r

Here is Nowhere
May 13, 2007
Florida
Hey guys, this is my first AA cover and I wanted to share here. I know this song has been covered to death but fuck it, it's fun as hell to play. :headbang:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7cYCktGkN8&list=UUr2s3Y5LpeqNtvUsZg9NBMw&index=0&feature=plcp[/ame]

Thanks guys!

It's a Yamaha DTXtreme IIS, recorded through midi triggering EZ Drummer samples.

Yeah, like it.

Never thought about digital drums, so didn't even know that they exist....
But those digital instruments somehow are awesome. This is why are restarted to play the piano two weeks ago and I'm really thankful about it.

I dig the drum set. I wouldn't mind having my own set..would keep me in my neighbors good graces.

I actually traded my 8 peice Tama Superstar for it. I could never play them because of noise complaints so they just sat in the closet. With this I can play in the middle of the night plus recording is very easy once you figure out how to map the midi. All the drums have 2 sensors on the rims for mapping whatever you want like splashes and whatnot, chokable cymbals with multiple trigger points. I'm actually missing my second crash because it broke. Real drums feel better because they have much more rebound but for an electronic set it's not bad once you get used to it.

I'm thinking of doing another AA cover soon. Either Thousand Years, Guardians of Asguard, or Gods of War Arise. Hmmm