PYRAMAZE "LEGEND OF THE BONECARVER" radio airplay

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
Check this out this is frigging amazingo_O , now i wonder when it will the airwaves here in the old USA. If any of you have contacts with any radio stations please try and get it on the airwaves, I have gotten it to the radio stations here, and so far it is being well received. So good in fact one station is thinking about having it as the Sunday night featured new artist, and playing the whole thing and maybe doing an on air interview with LANCE.:headbang: :headbang:

*FEATURED ALBUM OF THE WEEK*** From the 27th of February to the 5th of March PYRAMAZE "Legend of the Bone Carver" is Album of the Week on On ROCKWEBSTATION.com. One song taken from this album will be played every single hour from Monday to Sunday = 168 airplay !

*FEATURED ALBUM OF THE MONTH (FEBRUARY 2006) ON: Psycho Circus Radio (Netherlands)

*Now being played on
Screaming Sympony Radio
Programme ..335 - March 7th, 2006

*BONE CARVER PREMIERS ON METALOMANIA in PORTUGAL 3/6/06 Metal O Mania

*PYRAMAZE (FEATURED ARTIST ) on http://Preying Lizard Music

*BEING PLAYED ON THE METAL SHOP /CFMH 92.5 FM in Saint John, NB Canada
Thursday 26 Jan

*PYRAMAZE - Ancient words within / played on Dangerzone op Rock fm
(20.00-22.00), 107.7 fm - Gent- Belgium (friday,
repeated on tuesday from 20.00-22.00) playlist 03.02.2006 Dangerzone

*Friday Feb. 17th PYRAMAZE is Premiered on "PREMIERE FRIDAY" on METAL EXPRESS RADIO... MetalExpressRadio.com
"Continues to be our most requested artist out of over 1000 requests a day getting 10 times the amount of requests each day of any other artist " says Dan Skiba of Metal Express Radio.

======================================

Jonah, remember when I played SLEEPY HOLLOW on that metal radio show here in MN? I'll be bringing the album with me next weekend when I do a guest spot there, so I'll get it some play there. Unfortunately there aren't many power-heads that listen to that show, it's mostly the growliez, but hopefully someone there will go ... "Hey ... that's real music coming through the speakers right now!" :D

Uncle Swordzy

Hey Swordsy, Ish is not Jonah hehehehehehehe I am john, Hell i am old enough to be Jonah's Dad

Just played the new Pyramaze loud and proud on the home system for the first time since it arrived on Tuesday.

I'd been anticipating this since I heard "Souls in Pain" on the last PP Sampler and this release does not disappoint. Great stuff! :kickass:

Is there any way they could be pushed up a couple slots? :)