Pyramaze working on the next album

Claus / Intromental

20 years of uniting the powers of metal
'Pyramaze is ready to forge the steel'

Pyramaze will enter the studio on October 1. in Haderslev -Denmark
to commence the recording of the successor to 'Legend of the Bone Carver'.
The band is on fire, and ready to create another epic piece of metal-art.
You can follow the recording progress via the 'Studio diary' on www.pyramaze.com

topback.jpg

c.

This band is gonna get so fuckin EEEEEEVILLLLLLLL.

Next album will be called, "Legend of the bloody massacre of Satan's fuckin most evil frontman fuckin EVER fuckin!" Barlow will scare people into comas!

STUDIO DIARY OCTOBER 3RD: Well Matt just sacrificed and ate the first two sound engineers, so we're pushing back the release date, oh, a week. Stay tuned!

While I'm certainly anticipating this one to a very high degree, perhaps for me the best way of putting it is that I've never been more curious to hear what an upcoming new disc by a band I enjoy will sound like. There are just so many directions this thing could go. The possibilities are endless.

Jason

Zod - You really think the album will suck? Did you like Barlow when he was with Iced Earth? Did you like Pyramaze when Lance King was with them?

On a related note, what are your views of Lance with Krucible?

Seriously - I think this album will be quite good. At least my expectations are high at this moment. :)

Zod - You really think the album will suck? Did you like Barlow when he was with Iced Earth? Did you like Pyramaze when Lance King was with them?

Seriously - I think this album will be quite good. At least my expectations are high at this moment. :)

Did you miss his first post?

My most anticipated disc... ever?

Perhaps a bot of an overstatement. However, I must admit, I couldn't be more intrigued.

Zod

I'm with ya Zod! So excited about this.

im extremely interested to see how this is going to turn out. honestly though its going to be tough to top the last pyramaze disc, that cd owned.

ive never heard barlow outside of iced earth so i dont know what to expect.

I know, I'm wanting to hear this really bad. Matt has such a different sound from the old singer, that I still can't really imagine what it's going to be like, so the anticipation is pretty bad.

Zod - You really think the album will suck?
As Dark One and Yardley correctly surmised, I was being facetious. Barlow is my favorite singer and I loved the last two Pyramaze discs.

Did you like Barlow when he was with Iced Earth?
I may be the biggest Barlow fan boy on the board, so that would be a definite yes.

Did you like Pyramaze when Lance King was with them?
Hell yes.

Lance is one of my two or three favorite vocalists. Loved his work with both Pyramaze and BoP. Very much looking forward to Krucible's performance and the new disc.

Yep... can't wait.

Zod