Pyramaze RULES!!! Thanks, Glenn!

Greykiller

Shoot down the UFO's!
Mar 3, 2004
Just got done listening to both the albums I have of them and man...am I glad they got signed for the show! I would never have known about them if not for Glenn and PP.

I am an instant fan!

Get their albums, my friends--you will NOT be disappointed!

Yes they do! I saw them mentioned a bunch of times (on this forum), months before the lineup was announced, so I had to check them out! I'm glad that they did, because when they were announced, that just made it that much more kick ass! They totally deserve it! I'm looking forward to their set! :headbang:

Greykiller said:
Just got done listening to both the albums I have of them and man...am I glad they got signed for the show! I would never have known about them if not for Glenn and PP.

I am an instant fan!

Get their albums, my friends--you will NOT be disappointed!

Awesome. I love how a festival like Progpower can bring a great band like this to your attention.

Posts like these are fun to read and showcase the spirit of what this event is all about.

Jason

True enough, i learned about pyramaze like a year ago and only had one song to listen to by them (cuz i didnt have thier albums) and the song was "Until We Fade Away" and i just kept on listening to it over and over, it's such a great song.

Hail to Pyramaze. :worship:

kinda weird, do you post often here in the forum? A lot of people have been recommending Pyramaze for progpower since the debut came out.