PYRAMAZE THANKS YOU, GLENN and SHANE!

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
Ladies and Gentlemen,
We would like to say....wow, what a fantastic experience this weekend was, so very many moments to remember, and so many people to thank and show affection for....I've been posting on many other threads, but I felt it was time to do a summation and present it in one area as an official thank you from PYRAMAZE to all.

First off, My Wife Mary, My son Tomy, my Daughter Abby for coming and being patient with me during this event.....Glenn and Shane....dudes....it's been said a million times already, but excellent work again this year! I can't begin to express the warmth and metal feeling, (that combined with the passion of the bands and fans) this "now three day event" fills my soul with. PHENOMINAL !:worship:

The rest of the crew and majority of the venue staff.....3 thumbs up....for your endourance and smiles and hell-arity!:kickass:

Special thanks go out to our sponsor's Angela and her husband, and those others that had also sponsored us in the beginning, your support was and is graciously accepted and appreciated!:headbang:

I want to thank the PYRAMAZE / Nightmare street team for all their help this weekend, John, Tammy, Laura, Yan and Carin, Jonah & Dustin, as well for all their help at the tables....I want to thank our number 1 fanboy NATHAN, for being the absolute first one in the front row even before the curtain was pulled at sound check! I want to thank Cristine the "Metal Seamstress" for her amazing outfit she made for Tomy "The Bone Carver" King's intro for our show!

I had noticed that on the front board someone had put the original start time for our show at 5:30.....and as the line was coming in...I'm like, "THAT'S WRONG" so I pulled out a sharpy and quickly edited it....telling all waiting in line at the time, that we were starting 15 minute early to give them MORE....I was so happy to see that the majority of thunderheads noticed this and were present at our intro....you guys made our taping of our DVD all the better, I was totally unprepared for the audiences to start Chanting PY-RA-MAZE.... PY-RA-MAZE.....PY-RA-MAZE....etc....

I had some more planned things I wanted to say to the crowd during the show....you know standard things like letting everyone know about our signing session and that they could get our CD's/Shirts and Posters at the Nightmare table etc....totally forgot all that, and just watched you guys in dumbfounded awe.....thinking....my God what a great reception! I was totally at a loss for words, and the band and anyone else who knows me well, knows that rarely, if ever happens ; )

I want to thank all the NEW PYRA-Fans that came by the Nightmare tables and bought out every LEGEND OF THE BONE CARVER cd I had brought, along with T-shirts and bumper stickers etc.....even the Japanese copies were all snatched up, thank you, we were sold out of this album, by mid day on Saturday!

Thanks to all those that stopped by and picked up some music at the Nightmare Tables, your support helps me support the bands that are on Nightmare, so we can bring you more of the music that you love!
Hopefully we will be able to bring over
BEYOND TWILIGHT or SPHERIC UNIVERSE EXPERIENCE or CLOUDSCAPE next year, not to mention our domestic bands like PROTOTYPE or AVIAN or KATAGORY V, ASCENSION THEORY or WARMACHINE Not to mention our new signings of SUSPYRE and POWND (It would be great to hear your thoughts on who you would like next year of our roster)....of course PYRAMAZE would be glad to play again next year as well ; ):headbang:

Special thanks to all the other bands that came out and kicked ass as well,
I enjoyed your music and enjoyed hanging out and meeting new friends.
Jorn was Spot on, so was the guy in Vision Divine, I missed a lot of shows so I can't comment on many more...but Loved what I saw...then again I love everything Jorn does....the man has mega soul!

OK, that's probably enough, before I write a book here...PLEASE KNOW....that even though I may have not mentioned you in these thanks by name, I do know of many other very deserving folks that should be thanked here....and unfortunately names are not coming at the moment... we love you!:headbang: :kickass: :worship:

all my very best,
Lance King
www.PYRAMAZE.com (OFFICIAL PYRAMAZE SITE )
www.myspace.com/PYRAMAZE (OFFICIAL MYSPACE SITE)
and last but not least, our ULTIMATE METAL FORUM
www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=340

Lance,
Your band was even better than I expected. I love your 2 cds and thought you guys did a great job pulling them off live. I was really looking forward to your show and you guys did not disappoint!! ROCK ON!

Thank you Lance, for the amazing setlist you guys played and the great deals and CD recommendations.

Also, thank you for the laughs we had together too.... They were insanely memorable!

-Milton

"Special thanks go out to our sponsor's Angela and her husband, and those others that had also sponsored us in the beginning, your support was and is graciously accepted and appreciated!"

Thanks Lance. You still can't remember his name can you? HA HA

I'm still looking for my ass.:Smug:

It got blown away during your performance!! :D I could tell you were feeding off the wonderful energy the PP audience emits and that got me all the more into it.

I hope you take Leah up on the Rock Massager experience if you ever come to Vegas! :p Hope to see you next year!

T

No, Thank you my brother for the most awesome experience of Progpower, just being able to finally see you guys live and then to hang out with you and the other guys is worth more than i can say. I will now start a petition for PYRAMAZE to headline the Pre-party next year, can I get a cheer???

PYR A MAZE PYR A MAZE

Pyramaze51 said:
No, Thank you my brother for the most awesome experience of Progpower, just being able to finally see you guys live and then to hang out with you and the other guys is worth more than i can say. I will now start a petition for PYRAMAZE to headline the Pre-party next year, can I get a cheer???

PYR A MAZE PYR A MAZE

CHEER! I wouldn't mind seeing Pyramaze again!!!!

MEGALOUD said:
totally forgot all that, and just watched you guys in dumbfounded awe.....thinking....my God what a great reception! I was totally at a loss for words...

and all I could think was my god what a performance! LOL.
I was just as dumbfounded when I met you.
Thanks for taking care of me at the tables.
I appreciate it.

Hey Lance!!

No, thanks to YOU for a great performance!! I really enjoyed Pyramaze's set, and was glad to get a chance to talk to you some Saturday (I was the guy you were snaggin' french fries and buffalo chicken from :)).

It's always great to see you at the festival, even if you're behind the NR table instead of up on the stage (where you really belong). Look forward to seeing you back next year!! :headbang:

Take care,

Craig
P.S. Next time, bring more one's and five's! :lol:

sccaldwell said:
Hey Lance!!

No, thanks to YOU for a great performance!! I really enjoyed Pyramaze's set, and was glad to get a chance to talk to you some Saturday (I was the guy you were snaggin' french fries and buffalo chicken from :)).

It's always great to see you at the festival, even if you're behind the NR table instead of up on the stage (where you really belong). Look forward to seeing you back next year!! :headbang:

Take care,

Craig
P.S. Next time, bring more one's and five's! :lol:

Craig, thanks so much for the chow, I was starving, I hadn't eaten all day ; )
and as for the change, Dude I thought 100 in 1's and $200 in 5's would be all I needed, WRONG!
you guys were maniacs, thank you again!
Lance

I unfortunately didn't know much Pyra material when you came on stage, but I'm happy to report that that is changing. I was completely surprised by such a performance from an opening slot, and am damn glad I decided to swing on over
Hope to catch you guys again sometime. \m/

Great performance Lance! And of course the entire band. And you could tell you were a bit tongue tied when the crowd started to chant "Paramayze!" I am enjoying both Paramayze CD's and Avian. I hope to see you guys next year.