QLD gig dates you should remember

Hello folks!

To help the QLD metal scene going even stronger than it is now, TPE will be teaming up with some of the top local metal promoters to bring you high quality entertainment in the next few months.

Here's the dates you should mark in your metal diary

Fri 23th Aug "Rumble In The Valley" Fest, The Arena, Brisbane with Sakkuth, Against, Strength Within (NSW), New Settlement Rogue, From These Wounds & Unamis Over 18's only Doors open at 7.30PM

Fri 5th Sept Club Splurt Chardon's Corner Hotel, Brisbane with Dark Order (NSW), Sakkuth, Misery, From These Wounds, Descend (NSW),Shattered & Godrott 8PM-2AM Doors open at 7.30PM Over 18's only

Sat 6th Sept Club Splurt Chardons Corner Hotel, Brisbane with Dark Order (NSW), Primal Mask, Descend + 2 more TBA ALL AGES Midday-6PM

Morbid Tales Brisbane- Nov 03- venue, date and line up TBA

Sun 14 Dec- Hirax (USA), Kings Evil (Jap), Sakkuth (Aus) + more. Venue TBA

These are some of the shows TPE are organising in QLD in the next few months. Hope to see you all at the gigs

Twisted Prophecies Entertainme said:
Fri 5th Sept Club Splurt Chardon's Corner Hotel, Brisbane with Dark Order (NSW), Sakkuth, Misery, From These Wounds, Descend (NSW),Shattered & Godrott 8PM-2AM Doors open at 7.30PM Over 18's only

Morbid Tales Brisbane- Nov 03- venue, date and line up TBA

Sun 14 Dec- Hirax (USA), Kings Evil (Jap), Sakkuth (Aus) + more. Venue TBA

:headbang:

Please tell me there is a good chance Dungeon will play at morbid tales :D :D

Lord Tim said:
About 0% chance considering we haven't been paid from the last one yet. And we're not the only ones.

Damn nation! Whoever is responsible, pay the guys already! Then pay them in advance for this one plus a little extra on the side to make up for last time :)

How much ya want Timmy?

Just a few more instant scratch-it crosswords and I'm gonna win something, oh yes, I will. The law of averages says so. Then you can play here, all expenses paid :D

What Lord Tim has said is absolutely true. The show has lost in access over $12000 for its Syd, Adel & Melb legs therefore such a delay in paying some of the bands (for some it's been over 4 months now). For those who want to know Dungeon are getting paid this week and others as follows. I also want to state a fact that the reason for major delay in payments is because all acts on all Morbid Tales shows were guaranteed and when the festival lost a large amount of money due to poor turnout we could only pay bands from whatever funds we collected at each show. This is the only festival I've done where all the bands were getting guarantees. All my other shows are based on door percentage and all the acts that ever performed there got paid straight after their performance

Maybe my mistake was to continue organising other shows and not taking a break for a few months to pay my debts quicker.

In the last few months I've managed to pay over $7000 out of my $12000 debt and even got myself a second part-time job just a few weeks ago to pay my debts quicker but when you have limited funds and so many people to pay there is a "queue" so some get paid sooner, some later but let me state that ALL ACTS I STILL OWE MONEY TO WILL BE PAID ASAP.

I am not making petty excuses here, just simply replying to above messages

Morbid Tales QLD, however, is purely based on the door deal so all acts will be paid straight after their performance.

Like I said Dungeon guys are getting paid this week and whether they decide to play Brisbane or not it's purely upto them but whatever decision they make I'll respect it