Thrash metal in Brisbane Sydney style

Hello folks!

2 Sydney's finest thrash metal outfits Dark Order and Descend are invading Brisbane next week for the first time ever with their ferociuos old school thrash metal. Here's where you can catch the madness

Fri 5 Sept Club Splurt Chardon's Corner Hotel, Annerley, Brisbane with Sakkuth, Misery, From These Wounds, Shattered & Godrott 8PM-2AM Doors open at 7.30PM Over 18's only

Sat 6 Sept- same venue ALL AGES 1PM-6PM Doors open at 12.30PM with Primal Mask, 418 & State Of Intergrity

Hope to see you all at the show

!:headbang:

Aside from our first Brisbane show, its going to be extra special for us.

Our drummer can't get the weekend off work, so we had to find another drummer.

Very luckily we managed to get ahold of Infernal Method's drummer Graham Goode.

!:headbang:

its going to be fun.

our permanent drummer came to practice last night and was playing grahams kit. if you don't know graham plays left handed. quite impressive.

I'll have about 50 copies of Descend's "Demonstrating the Chaos" that we'll be giving away throughout the two shows. Might take a couple of CD-R copies of our live show at Bar Broadway, June 21st. We did our normal 40 minute-10 song set in 30 minutes. the sound quality is not exceptional, its taken from a video camera mic.

</babblebox>

www.descendonu.cjb.net
www.mp3.com.au/descend Listen to most of the Demo here

For those who haven't heard Descend have had to cancel the Brisbane trip.

Last weekend graham tore a calf muscle and is out for about three weeks. We were really looking forward to this. :(

Dark Order are still going.

On the bright side this weekend me and morbid r recording stuff on my computer with my new soundcard. And i'll be putting some live tracks up on mp3.com.au/descend. I just ripped em of a video i had of us playing. They sound half decent.

Descend-Lunchbox said:
For those who haven't heard Descend have had to cancel the Brisbane trip.

Last weekend graham tore a calf muscle and is out for about three weeks. We were really looking forward to this. :(

That's totally fucked up, man!
I's hope Graheme is OK. I's also hope he didn't tear his muscle whilst doing the Astriaal support last Saturday here in Canberra.
It's still fucked though, Box. You guys never have much luck with drummers. And by the by, I's think I's till owe Pete (your actually drummer) a punch in the head, don't I?
Any-hoo, gots to go.
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

Twisted Prophecies Entertainme said:
Hello folks!

2 Sydney's finest thrash metal outfits Dark Order and Descend are invading Brisbane next week for the first time ever with their ferociuos old school thrash metal. Here's where you can catch the madness

Fri 5 Sept Club Splurt Chardon's Corner Hotel, Annerley, Brisbane with Sakkuth, Misery, From These Wounds, Shattered & Godrott 8PM-2AM Doors open at 7.30PM Over 18's only

Sat 6 Sept- same venue ALL AGES 1PM-6PM Doors open at 12.30PM with Primal Mask, 418 & State Of Intergrity

Hope to see you all at the show
Hahah, well, from the sms's I received last night from the lads.... your going to get some interesting feedback for you and your typical form of management.

How about paying the large number of bands you owe?

Us for example... 6 months and no cash just empty promises and a million excuses. But you managed a trip to New Zealand....

I feel sorry for Mark ( UM) and Especially a true metal Zine like Full strength that you drop like a cancer onto the scene and ruin it for everyone.

As The great dark order sing... The war has begun.

Grow up and be a man, meet your obligations.
Stu

Koichi said:
Hey Ewan, have I seen Shigella?

Possible. Possibly not.
They've only had two gigs in Canberra (they orignally all came from Bega). But you'd know them when you see them. They have a bass player who's even short than I (possibly a head shorter) and looks a touch like a hobbit.
I's may have pointed him out to ya'll at Damaged.
Anyway, come along and see the freaks! It should be fun!