Damaged national tour dates- latest update

Hello folks!

Here's the latest updates for Damaged national tour kicking off at Overcranked 3 Festival in Brisbane on Jul 5. Please find attached a copy of the flyer

The opening acts and have been confirmed and finalised.

Special national support guests for the whole tour are Sydney's rising stars of melodic metal Daysend and Brisbane's masters of melodic death metal Sakkuth .Here's the dates

Sat 5 Jul Overcranked 3 Festival, Brisbane

Thur 10 Jul Cambridge Hotel, Newcastle+ Inane Imminence over 18's only 8PM-midnight Doors open at 7.30PM

Fri 11 Jul Bar Broadway, Sydney + Stockholm Syndrome Over 18's only 9PM-1AM Doors open at 8.30PM

Sat 12 Jul ANU Bar Canberra + The Blood Vice Over 18's only 9PM-1AM Doors open at 8.30PM

Fri 18 Jul Le Rox, Adelaide + Omnium Gatherum & Diatribe ALL AGES/Licensed 7.30PM-midnight Doors open at 7PM

Sat 19 Jul Corner Hotel, Melbourne + Alarum Over 18's only 9PM-1AM Doors open at 8.30PM

Sun 20 Jul The Tote Hotel, Melbourne + Abrasion Under 18's only 12.30PM-4.30PM Doors open at midday

Hope to see you all at the show

Regards

Alex
TPE

The Bloody Vice are a Canberra Drum Machine Grind band , that has not played for over a year , they have been around for several years but dont play very often . They have out two demo's and a split 7" with CSSO .

Great stuff they don't sound like anyone else .

thehellishone said:
pfft to gaysend

Man, when i saw them, they were playing a fucking carcass riff. I was thinking we may have some heavy melodic death, then they break into some fucking new metal. Bring back Deadspawn. I really dont want to listen to that whining singer.

There is a lot of talent in that band. They just need to up the brutality a lot, and get a vocalist.

indeed, I can't wait. this is gunna be sweet, Sakkuth and Damaged on the same bill, ooooo, tell them they have to play ecstasy haunting, for once at a canberra gig.