Damaged National tour dates

Hello folks!

Twisted Prophecies Entertainment are proud to present the come back tour of Australia's most brutal grinding death metal band Damaged. It will be the bands first national tour in almost three years. Sydney melodic death metal DAYSEND & and Brisbane's SAKKUTH have been chosen as the special supporting acts for all shows. Here's the details

Sat 5 Jul Overcranked 3 festival, Brisbane

Thurs 10 Jul Campbridge Hotel, Newcastle

Fri 11 Jul Bar Broadway, Sydney

Sat 12 Jul ANU Bar Canberra

Sun 13 Jul ALL AGES, Sydney, venue TBA

Fri 18 Jul Adelaide, venue TBA

Sat 19 Jul Corner Hotel Melbourne

Sun 20 Jul Under 18's only, venue TBA, Melbourne

ALL SHOWS ARE FOR OVER 18'S ONLY UNLESS SPECIFIED OTHERWISE. LOCAL OPENING ACTS WILL BE FINALISED SHORTLY.

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AT THE SHOWS

WOO-HOO!!!
I's can't wait for this tour!
I's missed them when they last toured Canberra back in 2000 (2001?) and now I's get to witness one of the truly legendary Australian metal acts live on stage! Whilst being sober enough to remember it (unilke when I's was planning to see them last time)!
Should be a fucking caner!
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

The Pimp NeonBlack said:
WOO-HOO!!!
I's missed them when they last toured Canberra back in 2000 (2001?) and now I's get to witness one of the truly legendary Australian metal acts live on stage! Whilst being sober enough to remember it (unilke when I's was planning to see them last time)!
Should be a fucking caner!
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

You did not miss much , they have been a shadow of their former mightyness for quite some time now . Lets hope that the re-addition of Mohawk breaths some life into them . Putrified in Pain was pretty average and I'm a huge fan of Kev Sharpes work with Brutal Truth .

The Pimp NeonBlack said:
WOO-HOO!!!
I's missed them when they last toured Canberra back in 2000 (2001?) and now I's get to witness one of the truly legendary Australian metal acts live on stage!

You didn't miss much, man. That 2000 tour was lame. Sharp wouldn't sing anything from the albums he didn't sing on, and Purified in Pain was really ordinary compared to the earlier ones. Hopefully with Mohawk back in and Saddington vocalising, they'll be closer to their glory days; at least we'll get to hear "Nails" played live again.

Awesome ill be at the Bar Broadway gig for sure
headbob.gif

Chow Mai Dong said:
Don't forget that there's other Melbourne shows - June 13th and 14th at the Hi-Fi and Arthouse respectively (with Fuck... I'm Dead also doing the Arthouse gig!)

i aint going to be missing that
damaged and FID
fuck yeah