Quebec City - 11/10/2003

mentalmeltdown

Horatio McAllister
Feb 18, 2002
Sainte-Foy Beach
Lemme sum it up:
- The venue sucked. I think it's a place where old people play bingo. In front of the stage there were two pillars hiding the band. About 400 + people showed up.
- Bought meself a Pentathrax/Anthrax 03 tee. Niiiiiiiice!
- Cro-mags were really good. Rocky George (ST anyone?) plays guitar for them now!
- Anthrax were tight, having a lot of fun onstage in spite of the suckiness of the said venue and the small turnout. To quote Scott: "You are few, but you sound like many".
- Since I was in the first row, John spilled water on my precioussssss digital cam while watering the crowd. I'll sue your friggin' ass Bush!! ;)
- Excellent set-list though not enough Stomp... :( John fucked up really badly in Number of the Beast. In fact, he fucked up so badly they had to stop the song... 'twas amateurish, but hey, even the best ones can have a night off can't they now?
- All in all, very good performance by our favorite band.

Set List:
-Intro Blues Brothers
-Contact/What doesn't die
-Black Dahlia
-Got The Time
-Caught In The Mosh
-Safe Home
-Belly Of The Beast
-Inside Out
-Antisocial
-Black Lodge
-Madhouse
-Refuse To Be Denied
-Only
-N.F.L
-Be All End All
-Number of the Beast (fucked up by JB!!! :) )
-Metal Thrashing Mad
-Indians

This is mentalmeltdown,
reporting,
for Street Team QC

Oh, princess, I captured a couple of JB's sweatdrops in a small jar and I'm keeping them for you... ;)

As for pictures, I'm not saying I don't have any winky wink wink.

mentalmeltdown said:
Check your e-mails Dude... I have something interesting about meeting the band! Disturbing details uncovered! Where has Bush's gay hat gotten to?
Got your e-mails. Too bad the pRiNcEsS can't hear about it.......

They played with the Fuckin Cro-Mags. They're one of my favortive NYHC bands. Somewhere I still have my NOT man skating T-shirt with NYHC on the sleeves, ATL tour. And Rocky a Suicidal playing with Skins, Wow!! That's Real Cool. Back in the Day in the LA area skins and sucidals at shows together meant brawl time between the 2. So some of us punks and metal heads avoided the shows because the pit was that fun of a place to be.

DarbysDad said:
They played with the Fuckin Cro-Mags. They're one of my favortive NYHC bands. Somewhere I still have my NOT man skating T-shirt with NYHC on the sleeves, ATL tour. And Rocky a Suicidal playing with Skins, Wow!! That's Real Cool. Back in the Day in the LA area skins and sucidals at shows together meant brawl time between the 2. So some of us punks and metal heads avoided the shows because the pit was that fun of a place to be.

It was actually the Cro-mags NYC (soon to be called Bloodclot) since original members harley and parris are not part of this reunion of sorts.
still great to see john "bloodclot" joseph belt out the classics from age of quarrel!

snickers said:
It was actually the Cro-mags NYC (soon to be called Bloodclot) since original members harley and parris are not part of this reunion of sorts.
still great to see john "bloodclot" joseph belt out the classics from age of quarrel!
Right On, Thanks for the info :Spin:

DarbysDad said:
I remember those days. Especially at the cuocuos nest, the Paladium and the showcase theatre. I cracked three ribs at a cro-mags /exploited show. What a fuckin mess that was. Its hard to believe I some times look at those times as the good old days.. It was violent as war but at least more people seamed real and the shows, not to mention the bands where a thousand times more intense. When you went in a pit at those shows it was a good idea if you Really, really knew who your friends where.

prime666 said:
I remember those days. Especially at the cuocuos nest, the Paladium and the showcase theatre. I cracked three ribs at a cro-mags /exploited show. What a fuckin mess that was. Its hard to believe I some times look at those times as the good old days.. It was violent as war but at least more people seamed real and the shows, not to mention the bands where a thousand times more intense. When you went in a pit at those shows it was a good idea if you Really, really knew who your friends where.

Laws Yes..M-O-O-N spells slam pit. I remember one Motorhead show on 2 times around the pit I took easily 20 to 25 punches in the back. When I got thrown of Anthrax back in 1987 I got my front teeth chipped and loosened during Testament. Fun stuff but it will help you re-think the pit sometimes. \nn/.