Pittsburgh last night

killing_box

Evil Decepticon
Jun 17, 2003
St Marys,PA
Visit site
After 15 years,I finally saw Anthrax last night...and they did not disappoint,,,I got the Metropol at 8 and we got right in and I got a spot right in front of Scott.Lacuna Coil were really good.Christina (sp?) has a mezmerizing stage presence.Anthrax was just sick and the band seemed pretty happy with the crowd.Scott was getting annoyed with the fog machine.I can't remember before which song it was but Charlie was playing the drum intro to "Grunt and Click" I thought they were actually going to play it at first! The two girls I was front with held their own pretty well up front.I sucked I didn't get to meet any of you board guys :erk:

The set list was as much as I can remember in no order
Blues Brothers Intro/Contact
What Doesn't Die
Black Dahlia
Safe Home
Got The Time
Refuse To Be Denied
Antisocial
Caught In A Mosh
Black Lodge
Inside Out
Madhouse
Nobody Knows Anything
N.F.L
Only
Be All,End All
Number Of The Beast/Metal Thrashing Mad
Bring The Noise/Whiplash

Hell yeah that was a great show! I hung out with the guys after the show and gave Charlie some toys, he hooked me up with one of his tour shirts with "Benante" on the back. SWEET! I met a girl from the board who was really cool but I can't remember her name.

Spidey138 said:
Hell yeah that was a great show! I hung out with the guys after the show and gave Charlie some toys, he hooked me up with one of his tour shirts with "Benante" on the back. SWEET! I met a girl from the board who was really cool but I can't remember her name.

Spidey, I remember you from the backstage area. I was the latino dude with his kid brother. You were right when you said that Anthrax's live set can't compete with anybody else's in the world right now. And I've seen alot of shit.

Damn you P'burgh kids got a good show! I was at the NYC show and it kicked ass, but they didn't play Nobody Knows Anything, and instead of Number of the Beast they played Whole Lotta Rosie. They did play about 40 seconds of Medusa though. They also played Fueled. The rest of the setlist was the same.