Queensryche arrested in Holland ...

Did I say shoebomber...I meant of course to say shoeponger...that smelly feet thing on a plane, try sitting next to one of those guys on a long haul........thats proper terrorism......foot terrorism.:Smokin:

Wyvern said:
No pathetic is not allowing you to get into the plane with spare parts for a Gillete Mach 3, it will take anyone a zillion years to cut someone in a dmaging way withone of those :mad:

NP: Cheap Trick - 'I Want You To Want Me'

You could kill someone with a Mach 3 Turbo - if you're really cared enough. :lol:

I imagine the effect would be the same as decapitating someone with an olive fork.

sumairetsu said:
You could kill someone with a Mach 3 Turbo - if you're really cared enough. :lol:

Well if the victim is under anesthesia it may be....:err:

NP: Rick Wakeman - 'Mr. Lonely'

I wonder what they do with all the shit they take of people, I'll bet if you're in airport security you house looks like a arsenal, they once took my Swiss Army knive before boarding, and at the Metallica concert they took my Zippo and my leather wristband cause it had studs, I was pretty pissed off, I mean wtf, it's not like I'm gonna through a Zippo lighter at anyone.

zeppelin said:
I wonder what they do with all the shit they take of people, I'll bet if you're in airport security you house looks like a arsenal, they once took my Swiss Army knive before boarding, and at the Metallica concert they took my Zippo and my leather wristband cause it had studs, I was pretty pissed off, I mean wtf, it's not like I'm gonna through a Zippo lighter at anyone.

I'm sure rhe guys in security stole for themselves everything at airports :mad: . as for concerts they should have a "recovering booth" were you can pick your stuff at the end of the gig. In anycase confiscating lighters and spikes at a metal concert is pretty damn STUPID. I understand knives or even cameras but the rest :err:

NP: Saint Vitus - 'Dying Inside'

Wyvern said:
I'm sure rhe guys in security stole for themselves everything at airports :mad: . as for concerts they should have a "recovering booth" were you can pick your stuff at the end of the gig. In anycase confiscating lighters and spikes at a metal concert is pretty damn STUPID. I understand knives or even cameras but the rest :err:

NP: Saint Vitus - 'Dying Inside'
they took my fucking wallet at the Motorhead/Crue show because of my coffin link chain, that was pretty damn stupid - considering I was also wearing a studded belt but they didnt see it under my shirt, I guess...

Not about airport security, but in the good ol days, in the 80s, European countries had there borders up, and each country had border patrols and customs officers. If you were in a Metal band for instance on a tour bus ...you were immediately suspected of carrying Drugs. Hence all band members were frog marched to little back rooms...rubber gloves were put on and big hairy metaler blokes were ordered to bend over, foriegn thumbs were rammed up innocent virgin arses...."Probing" but rarely were drugs found. Just think there isnt a band member alive today from an 80s Metal band that hasnt had "the German thumb"......just think of that the next time you see Zak wilde onstage....just check to see how hes walking.:headbang: www.Agankast.com

EGOR said:
Not about airport security, but in the good ol days, in the 80s, European countries had there borders up, and each country had border patrols and customs officers. If you were in a Metal band for instance on a tour bus ...you were immediately suspected of carrying Drugs. Hence all band members were frog marched to little back rooms...rubber gloves were put on and big hairy metaler blokes were ordered to bend over, foriegn thumbs were rammed up innocent virgin arses...."Probing" but rarely were drugs found. Just think there isnt a band member alive today from an 80s Metal band that hasnt had "the German thumb"......just think of that the next time you see Zak wilde onstage....just check to see how hes walking.:headbang: www.Agankast.com
:lol:
it sounds like the officers in the border where having one hell of a time.