Question About Black Dahlia Murder

afirawker

New Metal Member
Mar 18, 2004
After hearing The Black Dahlia Murder's album Unhollowed at the beginning and ending of the CD there is an audio clip playing describing how the successfully decapitate someones head. Ive looked at several lyrics sites such as darklyrics and to no avail. Its particulary clear in the last track Apex. Does anyone know what the lyrics are for this song including the audio clip?

It's just some guy going on about the slaying of the "Black Dahlia," that actress who got chopped up and shit. Anyways, I'm seeing them tonight, I'll ask them for you :loco:

Funeral Portrait said:
It's just some guy going on about the slaying of the "Black Dahlia," that actress who got chopped up and shit. Anyways, I'm seeing them tonight, I'll ask them for you :loco:
They just had a program on Court TV the other day about this.

Not only was the murder itself pretty gruesome, but the investigation was even more twisted.

You didnt think they just made up that band name did you? lol ... It's a actual case of a Hermaphrodite who was murdered in the 1930's or 40's... her nickname was the Black Dahlia... the body was drained of blood... cut in half at the torso and dumped in a Lot next to a house spread eagle... You'll see documentaries of this case on TV from time to time whenever it's about famous murder cases never solved... below is a link to a site dedicated to the case and victim (btw i love the band's music/album)...

http://www.bethshort.com/

no i was very aware that they got the name from the real event, theres even a black dahlia murder game that came out for PC. Although after listening more closely i hear how you would go about decapitating someone and then goes onto how you would then use the head as a trophy and how it would attract attention, something to that extent but i still cant find any site with the lyrics for it :confused:

She wasn't a hermaphrodite. And that bethshort site is based off of a couple of VERY Inaccurate books, that blend fiction with the reality of the murder.

i believe she was just incapable of having sex the normal way, which she would go to the doctors for. no herme though - i believe thats why their was evidence of sodomization when they found her body

*ahem*

just to say that actress, black dahlia, was in fact the first "jane doe". Thats where the name comes from btw.

as in they didnt know who she was at first.

Seraphim Belial said:
i believe she was just incapable of having sex the normal way, which she would go to the doctors for. no herme though - i believe thats why their was evidence of sodomization when they found her body
I believe she had a disfigured vagina. The case of the Black Dahila is pretty cool. I watched something on the History Channel about it the other day.

Seraphim Belial said:

I thought they DID find evidence of sodomization during the investigation.

She was sodomized, yes. And the killer shoved grass in her vagina. And no, she wasn't called Black Dahlia because of it being Jane Doe, she was given that nickname by someone before she died.

i didnt say she wasnt sodomized, i said they found evidence of her being sodomized - which led to proof that she was
- i dont know how that was confusing in any way, buyt whatever :)