Question About Hate Crew Deathroll?

It's actually a hidden song... Here's what you have to do:

Turn the volume all the way up, then hit stop real fast. Press back 7 times, then forward 3 times. Then, proceed to unplug your headphones and throw the CD player at a fat chinese guy's head. Offer the guy some flan as a nice gesture, then plug the headphones back in. You should hear a hidden track.

:lol:

If you turn up the volume you can hear some COB guys talking Finish and fooling around in the studio I guess. Pretty funny to listen to it but it bores me I don't understand anything of it except "hate" :D . Can some Finish guy maybe explain what's it all about ? Would be nice :) .

Serge... said:

Turn the volume all the way up, then hit stop real fast. Press back 7 times, then forward 3 times. Then, proceed to unplug your headphones and throw the CD player at a fat chinese guy's head. Offer the guy some flan as a nice gesture, then plug the headphones back in. You should hear a hidden track.
holy shit it works. . .

Fuck off u pig, stop making propaganda for animals food that kills many people each years ...
When u know that 1/3 of amrican people is like this ... bourgh ..
And in ten years it's 1/3 of europeans who'll be like this .. fuck off bastards, factury from belzebuth ...

Fuck off u pig, stop making propaganda for animals food that kills many people each years ...
When u know that 1/3 of amrican people is like this ... bourgh ..
And in ten years it's 1/3 of europeans who'll be like this .. fuck off bastards, factury from belzebuth ...
yeah, that rocks!

Serge... said:

:lol: This sounds like some kind of procedure for a cheat in a video game or something. "Press back 7 times, then forward 3 times."

And what the hell IS with using a chinese guy? Why can't it just be "A GUY?" Or bobvex :D

Anyway, lmao.

SpiritCrusherX said:
:lol: This sounds like some kind of procedure for a cheat in a video game or something. "Press back 7 times, then forward 3 times."

And what the hell IS with using a chinese guy? Why can't it just be "A GUY?" Or bobvex :D

Anyway, lmao.

I picked a random ethnicity. I think comments like this are wayyy funnier when you're specific. Makes it sound more absurd. Trust me, I'm trained in the art of dumbass humor.