Hate Crew Deathroll: Why all the hate?

Gman

New Metal Member
May 29, 2004
It seems like on a lot of metal forums...including here, a lot of people seem to not like Hate Crew Deathroll. I don't see too much of a change from the previous albums, really; it's probably my favorite one, really. I just wanna know where all the hatred stems from. :err:

Ive seen worse threads.
Anyway, I dont know what you are talking about. I have no hate towards hcdr at least :p

Hey! Let him breathe, he has not said "CoB/HCDR sucks" or something. I think he's referring to the poor guys (spammers) of Royal Carnage ( spammers again ). :-D

Oh for God's sakes...

Seriously, go look at an Iced Earth board or something. I see a bunch of people saying "ooh...that setlist sucks. But it could be worse. They could have played MORE off of HCD." And then I'll see a couple people agree. Sorry if I pissed everyone off (cannot find rolly-eyes smiley thing)

Gman said:
It seems like on a lot of metal forums...including here, a lot of people seem to not like Hate Crew Deathroll. I don't see too much of a change from the previous albums, really; it's probably my favorite one, really. I just wanna know where all the hatred stems from. :err:

People have opinions and tastes. Those people just don't really like Bodom...its nothing particularly strange or abnormal.

HCDR gets better to my ears with every fucking listen. I like the soloing on HCDR a lot because its a lot more creative, less structured.

some had this in their signature a loooooooong time ago

"evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb"

well hatecrew is their worst album....but that doesn't mean it sucks.
The guitar solos arent that great and i really don't like that techno part in needled 24/7

Gman said:

I agree, Gman. I think HCDR is COB's best disc, as well.