Hate Crew Deathroll

HateCrewDeathroll

Child Of Symphony
Nov 12, 2002
This thread is for people to post new information about the new album, "Hate Crew Deathroll"

I'll start by saying that I talked to Alexi and he said that the color of the new album will be a similar color to Something Wild except more Orange. And, yes, it will have the reaper on the cover.

And furthermore, Children Of Bodom will do a tour, including a full U.S.A. tour immediately after the 4th album is released.

One more thing, Alexi also told me that his favorite song is "Mask Of Sanity" I would have to say my favorite song is Children Of Bodom.

All you have to do is write a letter addressed to Spinefarm and just tell Alexi or whoever how great they are and that you want some autographs. I also got an autographed You're Better Off Dead! single. And get this, I live in NEW JERSEY!

Originally posted by HateCrewDeathroll
This thread is for people to post new information about the new album, "Hate Crew Deathroll"

I'll start by saying that I talked to Alexi and he said that the color of the new album will be a similar color to Something Wild except more Orange. And, yes, it will have the reaper on the cover.

And furthermore, Children Of Bodom will do a tour, including a full U.S.A. tour immediately after the 4th album is released.

One more thing, Alexi also told me that his favorite song is "Mask Of Sanity" I would have to say my favorite song is Children Of Bodom.

FOR REAL!? Thats my favorite CoB song too!!:)

now watch Spinefarm be completely bombarded with letters from crazed fans looking for YBOD singles and autographs lol *runs and grabs a pen and paper! :D *

Oh fuck.....a U.S tour right after its release, ohhhhhh yeah! :headbang: Im there hell or high water :devil: