Hate Crew Deathroll

My favorite song off of Hate Crew Deathroll is Bodom Beach Terror. But Triple Corpse Hammerblow comes in a close second. Who else likes BBT? :)

The Needled video sucks man. very badly.

Alexi said he doesn't like the video either because they only show him and Jaska and not the other members. He thinks its not fair. Has anyone else an opinion on this video besides me goddamn it??!!:mad:

Janne looked a lot different from the angles they showed him. His hair is really long! and he's starting to get a little heavier looking. (music and weight wise)

Hate Crew Deathroll is fucking awesome. OK, I got into Bodom right after Follow The Reaper came out, so I have never been around for the release of a Bodom album. But I'm around for this one and let me tell you, it is one of the most exciting times of the year!!! :D :D

After listening to the album non-stop from Jan until now, I'd have to say that You're Better Off Dead still sticks in my mind as one of the best songs on the album.

When I got the single, I said to myself, "Damn, this album is gonna rock." And the album does fuckin rule, but You're Better Off Dead is still my favorite song off of it. I think it includes everything Children Of Bodom is all about.

Ah. I downloaded the entire album off of Kazaa just to check if it was any good. For everyone's information "Follow The Reaper" was a big letdown for me, so I didn't buy it. I friggin' loved Hate Breeder tho, which is why I still stayed curious for COB's music.

I am glad to announce that after listening to this album a few times it realllllllllllllllllllllllllllly starts to grow on me! Just took some getting used to, since it's so different from Hate Breeder in many ways. I think the big trash metal influence has something to do with it ;)

Anyways, I am glad to see that, in my opinion, C.O.B. is heading inna good direction again :D