Hate Crew Deathroll

I've got another question for all of you.

Alexi once said that he got bored of Something Wild in about 6 months because of the mistakes. Has anyone heard any mistakes in this album? If so, where?

:eek: :) :D I heard in a review of Hate Crew Deathroll that You're Better Off Dead was the worst song on the album. Is this true?

If it is true, it must be an awesome album!!

When i first get the album, should i listen straight through, or is there a paticular song I need to hear first?

now that's a very good question!!

if you listen to it straight through, you'll get the feeling it's a VERY heavy album, and you may get some mixed feelings (like I did)

but if you listen to the most "old bodom"-like songs first, you'll get a better feeling from it... at least it was this way for me.

so if you want to listen to the most melodic songs first, go through this order:

- Needled 24/7
- Chokehold
- Triple Corpse Hammerblow
- Little Bloodred Riding Hood

and then listen to all the others in no paticular order whatsoever. all songs rule anyway. :p

Originally posted by dawnghost
now that's a very good question!!

if you listen to it straight through, you'll get the feeling it's a VERY heavy album, and you may get some mixed feelings (like I did)

but if you listen to the most "old bodom"-like songs first, you'll get a better feeling from it... at least it was this way for me.

so if you want to listen to the most melodic songs first, go through this order:

- Needled 24/7
- Chokehold
- Triple Corpse Hammerblow
- Little Bloodred Riding Hood

and then listen to all the others in no paticular order whatsoever. all songs rule anyway. :p
I shall follow your advice exactly unless anyone says otherwise. One more question. How is YBOD different from the single. I have the single and I love it, and I'm kind of worried because I don't want the song to change

hahaha you might find a lot of ppl who'll say otherwise, it was just a suggestion anyway :p

anyway, I got my songs from mp3 cause the album is gonna take ages till it's available here in Brazil... so my YBOD is the single one, I don't know if it has changed, sorry :cry:

Man, you guys are making me nervous. Tomorrow I get the album and I'm gonna be too scared to put it on!!

Here's another question for you...

Would you say that there talent has increased? Because it obviously has from Something Wild to Follow The Reaper, like the solos and everything are a lot harder as the years go on. Is HCDR the hardest stuff COB has ever done?
:yow:

hahahahahaha what a question.

let's say... COB's HCDR is very unique. you can't compare Norther or Kalmah to COB anymore. :D

hahahahahaha I know you'll break a sweat when you read this post LOL :lol:

ahaha:lol: But I think you missunderstood me. My question is, has COB grown as a band? Have they gotten better at their instruments and is the music more technical? Like... are the solos the hardest ever?