Hate Crew Deathroll

if you email a order .... yes you can do that
you can email them debit or credit card # and they will send u the cd asap
its either that or send the US cash through the mail.... I do that

But on the website they say no e-mail-stuff with credit-card

Ok, I finally got HCDR and I FUCKING LOVE IT. IT'S DIFFERENT BUT THE MOST CATCHY IT'S EVER BEEN! EVERY SONG RULES. Angels Don't Kill is way to similar to Everytime I Die, but nevertheless, fucking awesome. :) :eek: :p ;) :D LOVE IT!!

Originally posted by whatsinaname
does anyone see similarities with bodom beach terror and aces high cover?
like the intro part for example

just a thought...

Yeah, I do......and what about Needled 24/7 and the Slayer -Cover Silent Scream....the beginning is pretty similar

I've been showing my friend, Ian, songs off Hatebreeder, Something Wild, and Follow The Reaper for sometime now and he loves all of them.

Now I go to show him Hate Crew Deathroll and he hates it. He says it does nothing for him. Because he likes the classical stuff with Mozart and all.

I don't know what to say to this! :confused: He said his fav band was Children Of Bodom and now he says they are not.

I have to explain to him that they are still awesome without the Mozart sounding riffs.

Someone tell me what to say to someone like this :cry:

I like the new album....is not a Hatebreeder , is little diferent , does'nt have classical music things ... but is good..... Oh ,and a observation : WTF they do with You're Better Off Dead ???The intruduction ,i like more the single version....