Question about Nov. 11 gig at the Venue...!!!!!

waz416c

New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2005
WHERE THE HELL DO I GET TICKETS..!!!......the "THE VENUE" site is freakin not upto date......its sitll showing only July gigs..!!...and thier ph #...no one answers...so where the hell do I get tickets for that show...!!!......ill be driving from austin tx....which is almost 1.5 hour drive...!!!......I dont wanna drive all the way to find it sold out..>!!!!.........so any ideas...??....anyone..?...also this will be my first ever Katatonia show....cant wait....PEAC EOUT

a friend told me he called them and they said they had a wedding scheduled on that day,,, who knows, I'm in the exact same situation, only mine is a 15 hour drive all th way from mexico city...

any news will be appreciated

The last thing I heard from the promoter was that The Venue was too small to host any band other than Moonspell due to the backlining situation. In order for the booking agent to approve of the addition of Daylight Dies and Katatonia they must extend the stage. This was about 2 weeks ago; I will try to reach the promoter this week for an update.

Vex Loser said:
The last thing I heard from the promoter was that The Venue was too small to host any band other than Moonspell due to the backlining situation. In order for the booking agent to approve of the addition of Daylight Dies and Katatonia they must extend the stage. This was about 2 weeks ago; I will try to reach the promoter this week for an update.

any word yet my friend...??........PEAC EOUT

Vex Loser said:
All I was able to extract from them this week is that they are searching for another venue. I will post here whatever information I get from them ASAP.

any word brother...!!!....much appreciate u Keepin us posted here...!!!.....PEAC EOUT

well it's a little harder for me for the logistics/money for the longer trip and driving back to my once sick-now-recovering mom...oh i miss her hehe...

I hope we have something definite soon!!!! c'mon!!!!

I don't mind them opening for moonspell, that way I might have a chance to meet them before the whole gig is over! I've seen moonspell live before so... yeah, Katatonia... I'm getting anxious!!!

Everything's 100% confirmed and ready to go, with my band Vex playing first (!!!!!!!!).

Moonspellcopy.jpg

Vex Loser said:
Everything's 100% confirmed and ready to go, with my band Vex playing first (!!!!!!!!).

Moonspellcopy.jpg

so its sanctuary instead of TEH VENUE...!!!...and thats so cool ure band gets to open...heck Ill be tehre to catch u guys too tehn...also u recommend I buyt teh tixat teh doors...???.......PEAC EOUT