Question about "official opeth store" and tshirt sizes

I only bought some Vinyl there..
Nice service, arrived within 10 days.. Had to ship to europe main land, so I can't complain..
Quality of the Ts is pretty good, bought a Omerch shirt in London last March... Don't buy big, they don't shrink..

i bought a watershed t-shirt 2 months ago. they had brought the merch when they came here for the Istanbul gig. so i didn't use that site but the material is really good

At Opeth's headlining Prog Nation show in Pittsburgh, I bought a Watershed tour t-shirt printed by O-Merch. Being very picky about clothing, particularly shirt quality -- e.g., how fine is the material, how easily does it fray, how clear is the print and how does it hold up -- I was pleased to find that this shirt's material is decent, its print quality excellent, and my expected longevity for them pretty great. It's even tagless, as I therefore expect all other O-Merch is; where the tag would be is a gold print of the O-Merch logo and other tag information.

I'll note that, while not uncomfortable -- more so to my happiness -- these O-Merch shirts are slimmer-fitting than most 'other' shirts of a given size; my small Prog Nation tour tee is nearly second-skin across the chest (probably 36") as opposed to the more generous (~38") size small cuts an American Apparel, Fruit of the Loom, or shitty Gildan shirt would provide. Indeed, an O-Merch medium is 38-40", so a small like that I bought would be 36-38" or smaller. So, some might want to order a size up.

I'd say any purchase of this new Opeth merchandise is worth it. O-Merch was born literally out of Mike's displeasure with "shit-quality" bootleg Opeth apparel, so even just in theory you shouldn't have much to worry about.

Im looking at some "fitted" Small Ts for me .....im 5'11 and pretty wel...skinny......so IIm assuing theyd fit alright...i hate the super gay extreme emo tight fit..........PEAC EOUT