Question about the Orphaned Land music videos...

Systm0fD0wn

Privilege Of Evil
Nov 1, 2005
Boston
Is there any way I could possibly get a link to download the two music videos (Ocean Land, and Norra El Norra) rather than having to view them in Real Player... a horrible video player in my opinion. It would be awesome if anyone had links to either a MPEG, AVI, or anything that runs on either Quicktime or Windows Media Player. I have looked for a couple days now for another version of the two videos and have gotten nowhere. Can anyone help me out with this?

I use Quick time alternative and Real player alternative which both use Medya player classic
powerfull stuff without all the memory eating thing arround

Morticia NL. said:
Go to my myspace page and follow the videolink I have onthere. I have already uploaded it to a site, so you can use teh same link.

www.myspace.com/orphaned_land
I went to your MySpace... I did find Norra El Norra and clicked the link and couldn't find Ocean Land. Eh, oh well. I need something I can download (MPEG, AVI, WMV, etc.) so I can upload it to my MySpace video page which is seperate to my MySpace page itself. I can't have it on my MySpace itself because it would conflict with the music player I already have. I also want it just so I can watch it whenever.... if I have an internet connection or not. Jrgen already set me up with Norra El Norra, thanks again for that. I just need Ocean Land.

Morticia NL. said:
To download go to www.orphaned-disciples.com and choose ' video' from the menu on the left. You will be redirected to anotehr site to download the videofile.

There's some more interesting stuff in this page!
Thank you very much. I really appreciate it. Great website as well.
icon14.gif