Question for Deadly Embrace

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
hey DE,

how is the touring schedule shaping up for Testament next year?

Are they planning to start touring the rest of North America (including Canada) on January, or February, or March?

Let me say this, Testament already has a ton of offers to tour worldwide, places they've been, & alot of places(exotic & unexplored Testament terrritory) they've never had a chance to play before. There's a big buzz, right now & alot of permoters are contacting the band about tours & shows, all coming up, starting early 2003. And with Chuck & Eric, BOTH saying they want to tour & travel like they have'nt done in years. I'm talking about extensive Touring all over the world, & all over the states(cities that were missed/& old favorite stops), get ready for Testament Supreme Regency................................................in 2003:) :) :) :)

Man , that is some great news DE. I couldn't wait to go see Testament in Anaheim so I bit the bullet and got tickets to the Las Vegas show too. I got my hotel room for $89 and I'm more than ready. 4 days later I'll see them in Anaheim too. I am so happy for the band , and especially Chuck that after all the crap he's been through with his health that he now finally can get out and get back to what he does best.

:headbang: