Question for Mike About the Arch Enemy Tour

FUBAR

Sep 19, 2004
UK
I just wondering how long you guys are going to be playing for each night on the UK tour?

Also as its a co-headlining tour are Opeth and Arch Enemy alternating each night as to who plays last or something?

Cheers

It's labeled a co-headline actually, but we are on last in London and Birmingham. Either way, it won't affect the lenght of the set. We'll play equally long on all shows I believe.

Are you comin'? Better be, or I'll eat a scotch egg and burp in yer faces...
M

Well.. Call me an idiot..
But if I'm not there..Then how will you burb in my face? :p

And, when did scottisch people start laying eggs?

Btw.. How long will you guys play?

Mikael Åkerfeldt;7034752 said:
It's labeled a co-headline actually, but we are on last in London and Birmingham. Either way, it won't affect the lenght of the set. We'll play equally long on all shows I believe.

Are you comin'? Better be, or I'll eat a scotch egg and burp in yer faces...
M

Sweet, so we get a full length Opeth set :)

also I'll bring some scotch eggs and chuck them onstage ;) I'd probably rather get a eggy burp in the face from you than an autograph...it'll catch on.

i'm coming to london as well
i expect no less than a 2-hours show...

because a festival appearance can never reach the intimity of an indoor full-length set.
so please make it long in london ;)

see you there!

^Yeah I think I need two tickets.. I'm over 250kg.. I might have to pay for 2 places you know..Maybe even 3? :erk:?

See you there! ^^'

I brought my tickets for Birmingham earlier!
Mike, if you guys could play "Heir Apparent" I would (and many others) would be very grateful ;)