Question for Mr. Wu. Re: TV appearances.

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
Question fine sir. Do bands retain the rights to Television program appearances? Why do I ask? Because I would love to see some of Anthrax's tv appearances on a DVD some day. The performance of "Nothing" on Late Night with Conan O'Brien was spot on, and even cooler was the little skit Conan showed a couple of weeks later, where Max knocked you over with a wrecking ball :) I think I'm the only Anthrax fan who saw that episode! One tv spot I never did see, was the F/X After Breakfast show (sic?) where you guys did "Bare" I believe. And of course the Arsenio Hall and Jon Stewart performances were epic. Maybe these (and others) could find their way into "Caught In a Box?"

Shit, I missed most of those. I've got the Carson one taped but would love to see the rest.

Maybe if Wu cannot help us we can pool resources and make our own tape/disk....Hmmmm?

If it could be done it should contain some clips from HBB Europe with Vanessa, when Scott talks about the peoples reaction when they hear a brand new song:

"PLAY SOMETHING WE LIKE!"

(I laugh every time)