Question for Nathan

Trinity Undone

New Metal Member
Oct 8, 2004
As I've heard both Daylight Dies past material, and Wehrwolfe's album (which by the way, kicks all sorts of ass, I was really sorry to see you leave the band even if for another good one) and I know that your vocals were mad vicious on Godless we Stand, I was wondering what kind of vocal alterations your making to go from scathing extreme metal like Wehrwolfe, to more melancholy music like Daylight Dies.

By the way: You made Masked Jackal like 1,000,000 better - no offense to Coroner! :OMG:

Thanks so much for the kind words about my vocals. I'm proud of the work I did on the WW album. As far as changes for Daylight, there will of course be stylistic changes since this music is much different, but you'll defintely hear some similarities since it is still me behind the mic. In the context of Daylight Dies I'm free to run more of the tonal and emotional gamut with my vox. I have every expectation that this album will mark the best vocal performance of my career to date. Hopefully you'll think the same.