Question for the guys!

P

Peruviantide

Hey there... I noticed that Doug mentioned on the keyboardist request that the person must be willing to work with a band that also works for a living. This got me thinking, as I, myself, am about to join a band and we will all have full time jobs.

So what do you guys do in your careers? I have gotten really curious to know. But please, if this is personal and you guys don't want to comment, that's fine, you can tell me to shut my nosy self up. I was just wondering because I just really admire the fact that you guys still work and are BRILLIANT musicians. Its really an inspiration. So I guess that's all I was wondering... Take care and can't wait to get the new cd!! although it kinda stinks that I hvae to wait until aug. 13 for some reason now... :( haha oh well.

Hey Peruvian

Sorry we did not get back on this one.

Hey you would be amazed at what some musicians do for a real living! Someone should write a book! that would be great! Yes we all work. And even honorable gigs! This is a great post! good questions!

OK so we know that Alex Geddy and Neil don,t have to bother with this but I would venture to guess that just about everyone on our label does? in one way or another? A lot of people probably work in the bus in some other aspect? or play music for someone else? Mark for example works for Line 6 ???

We all have good jobs on the side and would love to do this full time but will have to see what happens ???

Not sure how the others feel divulging their day jobs! That may be one for the personal e-mails? I am in the research field outside of playing my bass! I will let the others chime in if they want too! Ted is off in Africa and Doug is doing PR in Germany ( Dougs job is probably Enchant first ! Sean is probably working as I am at the moment!

Hey your not being nosy and that is a great question! I also admire other musicians that work and it does blow me away how good some are!

Thanks EP