Question for the Maudlin guys

I was wondering if any of you know or are friends with any of the guys from Isis or Converge since they're from your area.
It'd be awesome to see all three bands go on tour together, but that's probably wishful thinking.

Has anyone heard the new Isis "Oceanic" yet?

Last time Converge came through Chicago, they played the infamous Fireside Bowl 2 nights in a row, and I was too pessimistic to go. The place is an old bowling alley, with the space for the lanes entirely unused. The only place anyone can go is in the back part where the shoes would be, and the stage walls are all in that wood panelling. There's a pretty decent sized bar, but the place is mostly all ages, so the kids can't go in the bar. They have tons of punk & hardcore shows, and the occasional metal show, but for Converge I figured it'd sell out in like no time. A couple months ago, Dillinger Escape Plan played there- for $5. Not that it's hard enough getting in there, but they had to only charge $5?!? I stayed far away that night. Which I'm not sure was a good/bad idea.