motW tonight on the radio! What song should be played?

nacho220

DJ / musician / promotion
Sep 24, 2003
Ohio - USA
www.wbwc.com
Hey everyone!

I host a radio show here in the Cleveland area, on 88.3FM, WBWC. Somewhere Between Sunrise & Sunset - progressive / extreme music. Everything from essential prog to more modern day acts and some really off the wall stuff. It airs every Tuesday night's from 10:00PM - 1:00AM (EST) - you can also listen LIVE from anywhere in the world on the web. check out www.wbwc.com or www.geocities.com/sunrisesunsetWBWC .... Lots of great stuff, please do tune in either through your FM dial or via the web.

The show is in its infancy but growing in numbers every week. I am on show #6 and have been playing Maudlin... regularly since the first show. I am anxiously awaiting to play Kayo Dot, but until then (and of course thereafter..) am spinning Maudlin Of The Well still yet...

...Question is...what song should I play this week? I figure I'd let everyone in on it and ask what it is you wanna hear. Four hours until show time, so let me know! =o)

Thank you and I hope to have you tune in...you can also email your requests in:

request@wbwc.com

ByE ByE =o)
Allen

I was asked to look into guest hosting a college metal show at some point. \m/ FLAMING LIPS \m/

So Toby... in the hypothetical situation that I do wind up guest hosting a metal show, should I avoid playing Kayo Dot?

About 1 hr left and it looks like Birthpains... is in the lead ;-)

I have talked to KayoDot about a promo CD, hopefully that will end up coming through. But like I said...it is very enjoyable playing maudlin too ;-)

Birth Pains is great (it's what I got on the "What motW Song Are You?" quiz). I do think Gleam is more radio-friendly (in a good way, not a corporate-mainstream radio way; just meaning that it's short, excellent, and grabby)

You gotta throw in Interlude 4 somewhere, though.

xfer said:
Birth Pains is great (it's what I got on the "What motW Song Are You?" quiz). I do think Gleam is more radio-friendly (in a good way, not a corporate-mainstream radio way; just meaning that it's short, excellent, and grabby)

You gotta throw in Interlude 4 somewhere, though.

Interlude 4 is the third best song. I got to play that in front of my class for a presentation, they all loved it, it was great. BTW, where can I access this "quiz" you speak of?