Question for TL or Deadly Embrace

hiddenlegions

DISCIPLE
Sep 21, 2002
So Cal
Visit site
I figured I'd ask the 2 people "in the know" on this board.

I am driving up from Los Angeles to see Testament on Nov 2nd but had a couple of questions before I buy my ticket so I don't get screwed over. Does it matter what price ticket I buy for the show since Testament is playing the side stage ?

The side Stage is most likely general admission correct?

How many openers on the side stage and about what time does the band hope to go on?

Sorry for the lame questions but I'm driving all the way up there to see Chucks triumphant return and want to make sure I do it right. As much info you could give would make this much easier to plan.

ANYONE ELSE GOING FROM So Cal ???

Later :headbang:

From what I know now, yes TESTAMENT will play a seperate side stage, with another band before them. Any ticket you buy will cost between $25 & $55, General admission(lawn seats) are $25. Assigned Seating is the higher end. Also there's an $8.10 handeling fee per ticket, to keep in mind, from Ticketmaster. Any ticket will get you to the side stage. TESTAMENT will play appox. 3:00 pm & will play for a full hour . My guess is of course to get there way early, have a few cocktails, & not miss anything....................................................................................
If your into any of the other bands, for old times sake, then get a good seat & enjoy the rest of the show. If your not into the older acts, just get a lawn seat, which are still decent. It's a great venue(outdoor), my favorite place in the whole Bay area. Yes they serve alcohol.................................if your from Southern Calif.,
bring a sweatshirt for the evening, it can get chilly in November............also tickets have been on sale for awhile & allot of the good seats are taken, so don't hesitate...............You can buy tickets through the link provided on the TESTAMENT home page, under TOUR DATES, then click The Bone Bash poster........or from Ticketmaster.................see ya there....................................
Any other questions I can research, let me know............................