Question hopefully not repeated too many times...

YAY or NAY??

• YAY!!

Votes: 28 77.8%
  • NAY!!

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
That's true. It was a bad example from my side, but the simplest one I could think of. :p

Example from my own life: I notice we have an apple and a banana left, so I ask my son "Do you want an apple or a banana?". He answers "Yes!", so I give him the apple and he goes "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!". So instead I give him the banana and he happily walks away with the banana in his hand, leaving me with the apple. That's more what I was thinking of when I posted. In this case, "Yes!" didn't mean "I want one of those two things, as opposed to something else entierly". It meant "I want one of those things, but not the other", which is quite confusing, since you don't know which one he's referring to.

So with this reasoning, thinking of the OP... "YAY!" would then mean "Fredrik does play Peters parts note by note, or add his own things" and "NAY!" would mean "Neither of those two"? I have a hard time finding an instance when the answer would be "NAY!" in this case, rendering the poll useless. ;)

...so, see my second post above...:rolleyes:

However, it does seem the poll is working. So it can't be all useless, friend.:D

Ah, opinions are what make us all human after all.:Spin: