Question on Nile/DT show in LA

Berserker

Wearer of panties on head
Jul 15, 2002
central california
Visit site
i know DT is touring along with nile, the question is, is if anyone knows if they will be at the show in LA, ticketmaster doesnt show that DT is on the bill at the keyclub, can anyone answer the confusion? thanks

Damn!! They just have to get over here to play, Im gonna go insane if i dont get to see them here:(

Ticketbastard usually don't have all the right information. Sometimes, they'll update their information when the concert is right around the corner.

If anyone has the US dates for this tour, Could you refer me to the link or post them here?

I am sick to fucking death of living in the middle of fucking no where. Every fucking good tour that comes remotely close to my area is at least a 6 hour drive. Cant wait till i get the hell out of this shit hole:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

sorry, didnt see the PS...nah, my name comes from a couple things, neither being the band, one being that im of scandinavian decent, and well, im a berserker of sorts i guess, and for much of my metal listening career, ive been a mosh pit vet. (dont really mosh much anymore though) and also from the movie clerks..."suck my fucking cock berserker!"....thats to sort of joke and poke at people on these kinds of boards that take themselves far too seriously, with names like "dark lord of chaos"...blah, boring