Question on Raising Fear (Armored Saint)

Exumer

The Evil Thrasher
Mar 30, 2005
Bologna, ITALY
www.truemetal.it
Hi there, I'm a new user from Italy. I hope to find a good place to share my opinions on heavy metal!
Let's start with a strange question about Raising Fear, the 1987 masterpiece by Armored Saint: I own 2 editions of this album, a promotional lp version on Chrysalis and an old (1994) cd re-issue on Metal Blade. Well, the lp version has 10 tracks, the cd version 11, since it features Crisis Of Life, which is not present on the lp. I always thought it was a bonus track included by Metal Blade, but everywhere I go (MetalArchives.com, BNR Metal Pages and so on...) I can't find any information about that. Is there anyone who owns an old lp issue who can confirm it's a b-side or I simply bought a rarity :guh: ?

Thanx for your attention and sorry for the bad English...it's late here and I'm going to sleep :D
Heavy greetings!

Crisis of Life was put on the cd but not the album. Why? I don't know but it sure pissed my friend off when I pointed out to him after he bought the lp and I bought the cd. :tickled:

Benvenutti Exumer (forgive my Italian). Actually most sites list 'Frozen Will' and 'Legacy' as separate tracks so the CD actually would have 12 (it has 11).

I couldn't find info on your actual question but the fact that the Chrysalis LP was a promo makes me think 'Crisis Of Life' was also a song from that period that didn't made the album in vinyl but hit it in the Metal Blade CD reissue (like mine).

I checked raising fear chrysalis on the search engines and all came with 'Crisis Of Life' included. So I guess your promo is a rarity and not the CD :D

P.S. Your English is perfect.