Armored Saint

Wicked Child

DYNO-MITE!
Mar 4, 2003
Vista, CA
Visit site
I'm very new to this band, and i really dig their style. Today i went to my local used CD place and stumbled upon Armored Saint's Symbol Of Salvation, Delirious Nomad and Raising Fear. Since i knew what i was buying right when i walked in, i bought that instead and decided to wait on the Saint CDs until i can find out which ones to buy. Which two should i buy out of those three? And what others do you recommend as well?

[font=arial,helvetica]Pick up Symbol of Salvation first, then hunt down
[font=arial,helvetica]the following:[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica]Raising Fear[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica]March of the Saint[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica]And Delirious Nomand[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica]It's all the Saint you'll ever need....
[/font]
[/font]

Simbol Of Salvation, without question! That's a great album by one of the most underrated bands in metal. I ordered Revelations (their latest) a few days ago by internet and it shoul arrive any day now. I'll let you know if i like it.

Yeah Symbol is definitely a killer album. I stumbled across it and was blown away. Raising fear had some good tunes. Check out the white leather waistcoat on thew back of raising fear

sixxswine said:
[font=arial,helvetica]Pick up Symbol of Salvation first, then hunt down
[font=arial,helvetica]the following:[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica]Raising Fear[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica]March of the Saint[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica]And Delirious Nomand[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica]It's all the Saint you'll ever need....
[/font]
[/font]

These are good but pick up "Revalation" too!!!

sixxswine said:
What About Nod to the Oldschool?
It's the only Saint disc I haven't picked up? Is that any good? I also want to ask if anyone has picked up the Dvd? How's that one? Can't have enough John Bush!

Nod is fukin cool a buddy of mine has it There are 2 videos on it too very cool

i recommend "Delirious Nomad" and "Revelation", then you should go for "Symbol Of Salvation", "Raising Fear" and "March Of The Saint"

my favorite Saint-songs are "Pirates" and "Get Lost", both can only be found on "Nod To The Old School"

I love the Saint. Saw them on tour in 91 or 92. THey were awesome. Probably the best sounding show I have ever seen. Symbol of Salvation is one of my favorite albums of all time. Raising Fear is also awesome.

I like the rest also.

Enjoy!!!!

GASOLINEDREAM said:
I love the Saint. Saw them on tour in 91 or 92. THey were awesome. Probably the best sounding show I have ever seen. Symbol of Salvation is one of my favorite albums of all time. Raising Fear is also awesome.

I like the rest also.

Enjoy!!!!

March of the saint, Symbol,and Revelations are my top favs for them but its all good :)