Armored Saint

Priest of Evil

Adores the Number 666
Dec 1, 2005
& Death Angel are playing in my city tomorrow night. I'm more keen to see Armored Saint as I really only like the first Death Angel album. I was reading about Armored Saints new recordings and they were saying something about some songs were heavy but others werent but could be described as just good songs...?

They sounded FANTASTIC last friday night in L.A. DA was off the effin' hook... or was that me thrashing so much I nearly pulled the railing out of the floor?!?!?:headbang::headbang::headbang: The next day I emailed my Australian friends and let them know DA and AS are coming to town!!

DON'T MISS THIS SHOW!!!

They sounded FANTASTIC last friday night in L.A. DA was off the effin' hook... or was that me thrashing so much I nearly pulled the railing out of the floor?!?!?:headbang::headbang::headbang: The next day I emailed my Australian friends and let them know DA and AS are coming to town!!

DON'T MISS THIS SHOW!!!

Definitely wont be missing it. Can't wait:headbang:

I hate you all :p

I have a great confidence in the new AS album, wish soon at least a sampler will leak.

I hate you all :p

I have a great confidence in the new AS album, wish soon at least a sampler will leak.

I agree. I have a lot of confidence too. "Revelation" was excellent.

But... let´s wait a little. At least, until Keep It True. I need a classic set list there. It will be my first time with Armored Saint :headbang:

Awesome bloody show. Death Angel were so good live, I moshed harder than I'd done for sometime. It helped that i had been dying to hear Voracious Souls live as its such a slamtastic song!

Saint were great too, opening with Reign of Fire & March of the Saint was cool and encoring with Can u Deliver had me going crazy.

Death Angel spent a couple of days in my town, the singer, Mark, got mighty drunk after the show, hehe. He had a great things to say about Australia which was nice, he really connected with the crowd but so did Saint.