• Symbol of Salvation

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Revelations

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Nod to the Oldschool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"March Of The Saint", mainly because it has my fav A.Saint song in it , "Glory Hunter" that is ...
but the second one "Delirious Nomad" kills too.
all armored saint albums are of high quality

Originally posted by Deatheadrummer
Symbol is an amazing record. Reign Of Fire is just brilliant. Wish John Bush would stay with them full time and Thrax would get Belladonna back.

That would great to see A.S. a full-time band & not the side project. Riegn of Fire is great metal song. I've been meaning to pick up their DVD. Anyone have it? Worth the dough?

It is really tough choice for me between "march" and "symbol" I ended up taking "march" because there is not a weak track from
start to finish very solid.

Symbol is just a notch below only because there is one, possibly two weak tracks, but this CD may actually contain the best songs ever made by AS even it though comes 7 years after their "march" CD, a great comeback album!

I never really got into Saint until I rediscovered what an amazing vocalist Bush is when he joined Anthrax. However, listening to the older stuff, you can see how he has grown as a vocalist, and I have to say that Revelations is my favorite album.

Between Bush's Anthrax and Saint, I prefer Anthrax because I think the song-writing and musicianship give Thrax the total package.

Originally posted by Necros
It is really tough choice for me between "march" and "symbol" I ended up taking "march" because there is not a weak track from
start to finish very solid.

Symbol is just a notch below only because there is one, possibly two weak tracks, but this CD may actually contain the best songs ever made by AS even it though comes 7 years after their "march" CD, a great comeback album!

Metal Balde will be issuing a limited edition version of "symbol" this spring. Three disc set with interviews, Demos & the original disc... Hope they follow through sounds cool to me!:D

Great live band, I like all the AS releases, but I'd say the first one and the last one.

Bush fits much more in AS than in Anthrax in my opinion... bring back the Saint NOW!