Question.

NovembersDirge said:
So after reading the bios I see that the worst thing in Katatonia's career was Metalfest 2000. I was there to see them, and I was wondering why it was so bad?

Just checkin'. :err: :worship: :headbang:
I don't know if this is accurate or not, but I do recall reading that they had to use everyone else's instruments and Jonas' vocal monitor had malfunctioned, not really allowing himself to hear what key he was singing in. I can't imagine how shitty that must have been.

i seen the video of the performance and i didnt think it was that bad...it seems to me like they might be a little critical over their live performances from what ive heard

Lethe78 said:
I don't know if this is accurate or not, but I do recall reading that they had to use everyone else's instruments and Jonas' vocal monitor had malfunctioned, not really allowing himself to hear what key he was singing in. I can't imagine how shitty that must have been.
That's probably it. I remember on a couple of songs he sounded off key... Someone told me he was just really, really, really drunk.. but it might've been the monitor thing... That's better anyway.. hahaha

Chasm said:
i seen the video of the performance and i didnt think it was that bad...it seems to me like they might be a little critical over their live performances from what ive heard

who the hell AIN'T critical of their performances as a band?