Questions about recent releases/suggest "new" music, "METAL, ETC..."

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
Zanex stopping buy. Asking all to suggest new music or inform me about the following bands/releases.

*DEVIL DRIVER
*LAMB OF GOD
*BLACK DAHLIA MURDER
*VITAL REMAINS
*ICED EARTH/GLORIOUS BURDEN

All comments and suggestions welcome. CHEERS.

Devil Driver: Crappy ass hardcorized nu-metal with the ex-coal chamber vocalist
Lamb of God: as far as metalcorish stuff goes, pretty good. Riffy, melodic and heavy. I like some of their material
BDM:Awesome cd.... i love it. though they suck live. On record they come off like a melodeath band with a touch of black, but somehow live (i think its the new vocalist) they sound like a hardcore band with a touch of melodeath.... kick ass on the cd, boring live.
Vital Remains: Only heard their most recent album, Dechristianize. aaaaaawesome death metal, with Deicides' Benton on vocals. Brutal, but with aspects of melody put in there in certain places. Heavy and extremely anti-anything christian.
Glorious Burden: Horrid. Stupid story concept, stupid straight forward lyrics, and recycled mediocre music. only one or two good songs on the whole thing. Its almost amazing that a band that could release such killer albums like Night of the Stormrider and Burnt Offerings (my personal fav of this band) could release something so crappy.