Questions for Falconer?

Asking them if Mathias has started to enjoy metal outside of Falconer would be cool...

I'll try to think of more questions I might ask if I was in your place =p

You are??? Awesome! Zod, if I give you my mailing address, will you pretty please get Mathias' autograph for me?

Well, here's the obvious two questions:
Will Falconer ever play the USA?
Would Falconer ever play ProgPower USA if invited?

Would Falconer consider covering a Broadway showtune (ie. when Nightwish covered "The Phantom of the Opera" from the musical of the same name)?

Some of Falconer's band members have children, how are the kids? What is it like for you to be fathers?

to Mathias -
Who would you most want to do a duet with, male or female?
What is your favorite musical?

To Jimmy -
Did you know that without the facial hair, you resemble actor Steve Buscemi?

Stefan -
You and Jimmy are both awesome guitar players, but what made you chose to be rhythm guitarist over lead guitars?

Jimmy and Magnus -
Though you've now been with Falconer through a couple albums and a few tours, what was it like being the new members? Were you nervous? What made you both decide to try out for Falconer?

The band -
You all look like you have alot of fun, and mesh well as a band. Do you feel close to one another? What kind of things do you guys do to keep yourselves occupied while recording, or while on tour?

OrbWeaver - as far as I know, Zod will only be interviewing Stefan at the festival. (I helped set it up and Stefan was the only contact I was given for the interview)

Cheers!

Jason (who will be partaking in the festivities as well) :kickass:

Can always ask a question like, "some of your critics say that your music is too laid back, have you thought of doing a much more aggressive album?'

But I disagree with those critics (though I know its mostly due to Matthias's way of singing).