Questions for SDG

D.Ingram

Mar 17, 2008
Sheffield, United Kingdom.
Hi there Steve!

Firstly I just want to say that I'm mightily impressed at your ability. Its brilliant to see that you're still killing posers 20+ years on haha!

Anyway, I'm in a UK based thrash band and I believe that you mixed/mastered an album by some aquaintances of mine (Pitiful Reign). I'm actually in talk with Onslaught's Sy Keeler about him doing some guest vocals on my EP, yet he has requested that his voice is given that bit of clarity (i.e. hes wants a good mix, which is fair enough). I'm just enquiring as to whether or not it'd be possible to negotiate anything with you as you did an absolutely killer job on Visual Violence!

Naturally though, I can understand if you'd be getting pretty pissed with these sorts of requests all the time hahaha. But if you're unable to (or don't want to :lol: ) mix our record for whatever reason, then would it be alright if I emailed it to you upon completion and requested some opinions on it?

Cheers regardless Steve :D

-Dave

P.S. Another question you probably get a lot, Aanyideas on when we're going to get a new Sadus record/UK tour?

Ok...! You sure you want me behind the controls of your hard work?? Send it over, I'll produce it!
Seriously, it's kinda expensive. Not my fee, but the studio I use. So if you're serious, send me an email and we can see if it's something you want to do.
Thanks for the compliment on the Pitiful Reign sound. But I didn't do it alone. The band recorded it, well Al mostly, that's important to start with good sounds to work with. And I worked with my buddy Juan with the mixing, so he gets most of the technical credit. But it's a good combo...and we're open for business!!
Cheers!
SDG

And I have no idea about any new Sadus. Never do.

Cheers for the reply Steve, much appreciated :) And sorry for my late reply haha

Sadly my actual emails are down for the time being, but I can converse with you via private messages through here if you'd be alright with that? Another thing I think it'd be important to mention is that we've not actually recorded it yet, we're doing that this coming month :lol: Bloody trendy kids booking up the studio all the time! No idea why anyone would want to record themselves ripping off At the Gates, but thats just me :lol:

Anyway, I'll have a talk with the boys and I'll get my guitar player to send you a message/email soon :)

Thanks again Steve!