Questions for Svartwerk!

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Hello!

I have a couple of questions buddy.

Firstly, what does Svartwerk mean? Apologies if that has already been asked. I'm new to this particular forum.

Secondly, I'm considering helping my neighbour downstairs with the gardening. I think he gets his flat for free being kinda like the "groundskeeper" of the building and in tight with the landlord and he has ruined the carpark by turning it into an Amazonian rainforest. So the least I can do is contribute and maybe make his role as groundskeeper a little less valuable. My question is, what do you think is the best way to grow lavendar and tea-roses? I want them to grow fast & with the most spectacular results, so that I can outshine my neighbour's displays.

That's pretty much it! Thanks :)

Oh also, a brown raincoat was found in some bushes near a dance academy out east. I was wondering if it was yours?

Hello!

I have a couple of questions buddy.

Firstly, what does Svartwerk mean? Apologies if that has already been asked. I'm new to this particular forum.

Secondly, I'm considering helping my neighbour downstairs with the gardening. I think he gets his flat for free being kinda like the "groundskeeper" of the building and in tight with the landlord and he has ruined the carpark by turning it into an Amazonian rainforest. So the least I can do is contribute and maybe make his role as groundskeeper a little less valuable. My question is, what do you think is the best way to grow lavendar and tea-roses? I want them to grow fast & with the most spectacular results, so that I can outshine my neighbour's displays.

That's pretty much it! Thanks :)

Oh also, a brown raincoat was found in some bushes near a dance academy out east. I was wondering if it was yours?

Why hello there Trixxi Trash, (possibly a name inspired by the idea of turning tricks in the toilets of seedy American mexican food places appeals to you?)

Welcome to the forum anywho!

To answer your first question: Svartwerk was inspired by the nifty Norwegian troll-like beings (very similar to Olaf, but obviously far bigger) and a fascination with fog palaces... perhaps in your world you could refer to them as.....old houses with attics.

Secondly, how lovely of you to enquire about the art of greenery...that certainly made my day, cheers. Growing lavendar and tea-roses requires time and patience, obviously only with years of learning can one hope to possibly perfect and hone their skills to create such gardens of earthly delights. Self taught I am, but a tender touch, worldly knowledge and the ability to walk down Grey street with ease would certainly contribute... and I am aware that St Kilda has been graced by the presence of a purple furry pimp hat, so you may indeed be a prime candidate for an apprenticeship (?)...just putting it out there. Words of wisdom that have been passed down through the years; Look to the last house on the left and you will know what truly inspires a great flower arrangement.

I don't really know about the raincoat though....generally I like to feel the rain, wind and air on my skin. You may want to hand it over to Vred, he likes dancing...............................................
BUT in other news there has been an increasingly alarming amount of empty iced coffee drinks laying about the empty parks of St Kilda. Litter bug or does the matted grass hint at something more sinister?

Thanks Trixxi, it has been a real treat to hear from you.

You know me too well Olafwerk, and you know you'll be keen to check out Tranny-Taco yourself in a month or so!! Fine dining with free entertainment at its best. If you're lucky you may even get a bookcase for $10 in the parking lot.

Love the references to Craven's rape-revenge classic, Olaf & my pimp hat!!
I'll take your advice onboard and remember to be patient with my prospective garden. I think my touch is tender enough, and I have enough wordly knowledge (of things such as the names, favourite foods & interests of NBA cheerleaders whom I wouldn't mind giving a sample of my tender touch) so I reckon I'm in a good position to put my neighbour's garden to shame.

Hahaha!! Those empty Ice Break containers in the local parks may just hint at something more sinister... If little samples of purple fur are found near them, I'll really be in trouble. Shiiiiiiit.

Ah, Tranny-Taco will have to wait until March unfortunately...and I was sooo looking forward to a dimly lit auction in the car park. What I would give for another bookcase... (Do you know what wood they were made from?!?)

Matted grass, purple fur, Ice Break containers...*sigh* If only the authorities new that some basket case was on the lose and so very close. Is the hat MIA...or handed over? Goodluck to them going through the hair samples from the countless soon-to-be redundancy winners...

I'm not sure the NBA teams would be keen with you lurking around their loyal pom poms...especially the Detroit team... just saying. Although on second thought, if you owned a cheap shack there, you'd probably be a king to be reckoned with. Imagine that, a home owner, the world would be your oyster! NOTE: If you play Journey, they will come...

Keep me updated on the garden!

I have no idea what is going on in this thread, all I know is that it doesn't contain anything to do with propane or propane related products.