Quick Ion Dissonance "kneel" clip what do you think?

Nick Crow 7170 -> LecaB & s-preshigh impulse -> EQ :)

There's still lot to do i think, but i wondered if anyone had something to say, didn't replace kick or snare and im thinking that snare would need a replacement, i don't like particulary any of metalfoundrys own..

Yeah man MF's overheads and toms are the bomb, but I always tend to replace the kick and snare (more so the kick, the snares are actually damn nice). What kick is this? it's actually really punchy and clear for Metal Foundry! One of the Sonors?

Yeah man MF's overheads and toms are the bomb, but I always tend to replace the kick and snare (more so the kick, the snares are actually damn nice). What kick is this? it's actually really punchy and clear for Metal Foundry! One of the Sonors?

Haha, yeah they are ok, not AWESOME but that's just the thing, others like to eat liquorice and others chocolate. Kick is Sonor Tomas haake CDS2 and a lot EQ :) And THANKS for the kind words! ^^

no this is what im saying :| its not muddy haha

would you mind sharing some insight into your guitar chain

no this is what im saying :| its not muddy haha

would you mind sharing some insight into your guitar chain

That my friend is WAY too simple. Root is: Schecter C-1 Hellraiser in a A#drop tune, Noise supressor ns2 (11 o'clock), Super Overdrive SD-1 (Level 12, tone 10:30, drive 8) 7170 -> EQ -> Lecab with s-preshigh impulse. and none else.

Was the 7170 settings or EQ on your mind or what? to be accurate :)

yeahh it was the eq of the 7170. but did you not run a tss plugin or anything beforehand pal?

yeahh it was the eq of the 7170. but did you not run a tss plugin or anything beforehand pal?

No, i used BOSS SD-1 (Level 12, tone 10:30, drive 8, runs quite a bit the same stuff but i like it more than tube screamer :) Keeps the low end more chuggish to my ear! Tubescremer is a bit too "screamy" wonder why... :DD Once again, taste is the killer.

Here's a pic of the 7170 as it is in the mix :)

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Photos/7170.JPG?w=9f39c360

But i STRONGLY know that you can get excact same or better sound with any else, 7170 has the low-end sustain that is more like 5150 that i like. :cool:

pictures not there bro :/

Should work now, got my head in the ass and put it on wrong folder. Sorry!
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7606286/7170.JPG

Note, that the EQ i used on the ampsim is a bit misleading since i have compensated the wanted EQ:s with Waves Renaissance Equalizer. Sometimes, especially with different tunings, i reduce the low end from the ampsim because it's too mushy. Just reducing the ampsims low and boosting a bit lower with EQ usually works just miracles. :) Also an equalizer before ampsim is a cool way to distort more the frequencies you want to :)