Quick question on 2-day tickets

dustygator

New Metal Member
Aug 6, 2019
Are 2-day tickets (day 3 & 4 specifically) two separate tickets that could be split? Or is it a single pass that is non-transferable?

I'm asking because I'm interested in sharing a pass with a friend as I would primarily be interested in seeing Seventh Wonder and him Demons & Wizards.

Thanks in advance

That should be doable. It is my understanding that the regular 2-day tickets are 2 separate hard tickets that you would present for each particular day, at least that was how it was handled in years past before I got on the Gold Badge list. If you or friend have secured a gold badge, it literally is a plastic card that you show upon entry for both days.

Yes they're two separate tickets, so what you're suggesting is possible.

Though personally, I'd suggest trying to get two complete sets, since Day 4's lineup is crazy good. Check out some of the other bands if you're not familiar with them.

Reactions: NorseBlood
Yes they're two separate tickets, so what you're suggesting is possible.

Though personally, I'd suggest trying to get two complete sets, since Day 4's lineup is crazy good. Check out some of the other bands if you're not familiar with them.

Indeed. Crazy good is right although I cannot decide which day is better: 3 or 4. My tickets are the old fashioned printed tickets that were mailed to me, and there is a separate ticket for each day. Now you just have to find someone who will sell them. It would probably be easier to find someone selling both tickets together than to find someone willing to sell them separately.