Quick question(s) about the 002

Dalinkwent48@aim.com

Be Creative, Get Laid
Apr 7, 2009
Jersey
I just bought a used Digi 002R and it doesnt have the transfer of ownership form in it. I'm not doing shit with it until I hear a response from some of you guys cause i dont want to risk messing anything up in my current setup.

Can I just plug in and go? Or do i have to go to avid and get this thing all up and running and registered?

Also I currently have pt8....The 002 came with PT7, PT6.9 and PT6.9.2...Is there any plugins on those? If so are they different from the ones that come with the PT7 LE disk with the mbox mini (my current setup, which i had to upgrade to pt8 right out of the box because 7 wouldn't work on my system)

If there's anything else you think I should know then fill me in, as you can see i'm pretty much going in blind as far as switching digi interfaces.

Cheers
-Mike

So apparently its not that easy...I plugged it in and opened PT and its not seeing it, went to my system preferences to see if it shows up in there and it turns out that it has no communication with my mac whatsoever, I probably need to download drivers or something so im gonna go do that and i shall report back.

Just got some drivers, andddd now pro tools wont even open, it just says it quit unexpectedly. I went to avid to see if i can find anything else and low and behold now the whole fucking site is in german :zombie:

No matter what i do i cant get the site to english.

Not at all dude, im searching everywhere trying to see what I can do but im shooting blanks left and right, my next idea is just uninstall pt and go with a fresh install

My only problem (which atm isnt much of a problem) is that in my system preferences the digi isn't showing up. It says mbox 2 and mbox 2 pro. Aside of that though all the ins and outs are working perfectly fine. Its just that little thing that im wondering about.