Quite possibly the greatest Simpsons was aired tonight.

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
The Patriot Act referred to as The Government Knows Best Act.

Non-specific Arabs parading in the streets praising the Simpsons name because Bart accidentally mooned the flag.

Jesus wearing red, white, and blue on a flag in the church.

Apu renaming his children names like Freedom, Liberty, and Condoleeza, calling their real names the "pre-witch hunt names."

Michael Moore and the Dixie Chicks in jail (which was named the Ronald Reagan Reeducation Center) with the Simpsons, and Elmo too: "Elmo went to wrong fund raiser!" He later hung himself. :tickled:

The family eventually makes it to France, but then realize they miss America so they return: "The US is ALWAYS open to one group: immigrants without IDs."

Comedy gold!

No they aren't nearly as good as they used to be, but since they're on the 15th season I won't complain.

It was one of the best episodes of this rather pathetic season... and most of the jokes worked well... but the ending was rather lame.

Yeah first episode was in 1989, and that doesn't include the Tracy Ulman show stuff, that started a few years before.

It'd be hard to pick a favorite, but stuff around seasons 4, 5, and 6 are the best. The Halloween episodes are almost all spectacular.

That TOH episode was APPALLING.

I like the food critic one, the mayor's bodyguard one, the Hank Scorpio one, The Great Money Caper and a couple of others.

I used to be a huge fan, but Family Guy just blows it away and makes it seem tame in comparison.

Yes Family Guy is that good. They have DVDs for the first couple of seasons, but you could probably download some episodes somewhere.