Quo Vadis is a thing of the past.

I hope we hear something soon. Lots of fans want some news. I think part of the problem is they are currently unsigned.

Guys I was really sick for most of last year, been in the hospital spending weeks at a time with up to 4 IVs in my arms at the same time, once I even woke up in a different hospital then I lost consciousness in. On the positive side my treatments finished and since October I've been getting better. Just wanna say thanks to everyone who keeps coming to this board, for supporting the band and for your encouragement. It means the world to me and you'll hear from from me soon. \m/
Cheers!
-b

wow, bart, I had know idea. Glad to know you are on the road to recovery though. Was actually just reacquainting myself with Defiant Imagination. Such an incredible disk!! Hoping to hear more soon. In the meantime my thoughts go out to your continued recovery.

That sounded pretty rough, but it was great to hear that it turned out for the better and I'm sure everyone feels the same and we all wish the best for you!

It's been 8 months now, almost 2years since the roughs of 'Obitus' was released.
Is this band still active?

Speaking of which, can someone upload Obitus and Equilibrium again? I can't find them on youtube and my phone's SD card got wiped so I lost the youtube rips.

If possible can someone send me both the mp3s at spike_cro@hotmail.com

Dude, the new QV it'll be out when I'm ready. What I can tell you is that I'm working on music every day, hours a day, no days off. Everything will fall into place when I'm done. On another note, I'm also involved in another project which is a complete departure from metal and the news on that will be out probably Nov 26 (Mastering was completed Oct 12), video for one of the songs is being finalized this week... So this band and the new QV album are taking most of my time now. I've been in remission for over a year but I don't think I'm up to doing shows yet, so I'm just working on my music and enjoying that for the moment.
Cheers!