UM.com would like to welcome Quo Vadis!

Awesome. You guys rock and never fail to blow me away with your technical everything.

Fuck, this is beyond my wildest dreams. Never thought there was a forum where I could talk to the band members themselves!

Hey Bart, I absolutely love QV and your music. The Defiant Indoctrination DVD is the best I've seen in a while! QV have a lot of fans down here in India, please come down next year or something! I think Deeds of Flesh is coming in January, and Nile/Psycroptic are coming after that... \m/

Are you going to be recording a new DVD in the Road to Devastation 2007 tour?

Most underrated band I think ever...A little gem I have always cherished. I own everything for the most part you guys have put out including the demo which is one of my greatest possessions imo. Thanks for all the great music before and...in the future!

Much love guys. It's absolutely amazing to hear that QV's music has gone as far as the Eastern hemisphere!! Kewl.

:headbang: Thank you all. And a big thanks to UM for hosting and the awesome setup job.:headbang:

Most underrated band I think ever...A little gem I have always cherished. I own everything for the most part you guys have put out including the demo which is one of my greatest possessions imo. Thanks for all the great music before and...in the future!

+1

except i hav yet to complete my album collection coz its just hard to get one here where i live without ordering n waiting for months for the arrival. its not that metal is hard to find, in fact its easy. but QV is hard to hear of around here. I always feel proud of listening to such a precious band.