quo vadis review on amazon..

Scold

New Metal Member
Jan 19, 2007
I think this just about describes perfectly how I feel about this band, and in particular the album Day into Night. I read this on amazon.com and thought you guys might like to take a gander.

"Day Into Night is literally a perfect CD, in every regard imaginable. Every song is sonically tight, and each song drives off of the proclivity of the band. The CD opens up with Absolution, an intense thrasher with a beautiful progressing guitar lead. The CD takes off from there, and explodes into a combination of thrash rage and beauty, in what can only be described as "hell yeah." You can bang your head to this music, and yet, you can sit back and take it in like the complex piece of music that it is.

But, maybe the most important song on this CD is Dream. Quite possibly the best instrumental I have ever heard. The beginning of Dream reminds me of Master Of Puppets, but then the song starts to explore, and it opens up and turns into one of the most beautiful guitar-driven instrumentals I have ever listened to. Honestly, Day Into Night is worth the purchase just for Dream alone."