Favorite Quo Vadis song?

@rch-@ngel

New Metal Member
Jan 10, 2007
Land of the Vikings
Greetings and salutations!

Got a call from NASA last night. They want to send another gilded disc into space in order to show anyone out there who might be listening how far mankind's musical abilities have evolved. Radio waves carrying music transmitted from Earth do not qualify over long distances due to entropy and dark matter so they are launching a new space shuttle. There was consensus among the scientists to choose a song by the Canadian phenomenon Quo Vadis, so which song do I tell them to pick?

I would vote in favour of "On the Shores of Ithaka".

The track has everything: Awesome rifts, jaw-dropping drum work, amazing bass, superb vocals etc. Yes, I know, all Quo Vadis tracks have that, fortunately, but what really sets this one apart is the transcendent guitar solo.

In the history of metal, a few guitar solos have been made to which all other solos have been compared in oder to determine whether they are below or above standard. The solo on "Shores" is one of those solos which raises the bar for others to try to reach in the future.

Combine all of this and you truly have a track for the ages!

Hey thats great man! Are u sure NASA wants to use a Death Metal song for this project? :lol: Man are you working in there?

Anyway dude, get up a poll running. To reduce biasness, here are the following that MUST b in the poll (in no order of merit), any more any less upto u:

Silence Calls The Storm
On The Shores Of Ithaka
Absolution
Break The Cycle
Mute Requiem
In Contempt

By the way i agree about On The Shores Of Ithaka's solo :)

Keen competetion between "Break The Cycle" and "To The Bitter End"... But "On the Shores of Ithaka" thrusts both aside, and wins...

TUNNEL EFFECT

...holy shit I just found out these dudes are Canadian!!!!! IM SO FUCKING PROUD!!!

I don't know what's my Quo vadis favorite song but some of them are really awsome.

I'll vote for Mute Requiem, Silence call the storms, Hunter/killer,on the shore of Ithaca and Dysgenics.

I love the following songs, are they as same as yours?

I Believe, On The Shores Of Ithaka, The Mute Requiem, Absolution, Silence Calls the Storm and Tunnel Effect etc...

I would definately say Dysgenics. I thought Mute Requiem was the best song ever until I heard Dysgenics lol.

Either Dead Man's Diary OR Break the Cycle... Defiant Imagination's the only album I got so I won't know many others until I find some more.

Mute requiem, on the shores of ithika, hunter-killer, let it burn, and to the bitter end.