Fav Song?

As I Feed The Flames Of Hate :headbang:
Pantheon of Tears.
THAT's metal. That has to be the most Deicide-ish song QV has ever come up with.
Also, Dead Man's Diary, hehe.
Can you tell I'm a girl?:D

Every song is a classic in my opinion. I also like As I Feed the Flames of Hate, Let it Burn, So this is Christmas(War is Over), & From Sequence to Consequence.

Man, this is not working out, eh? It's hard to tell which song is your fav because then you remember your second fav that suddenly seems just as good, and you end up with a toss-up among the first 3, 5 or 8.

How about this guys: if you had to delete every Quo Vadis mp3 /destroy all QV CDs(including the DVD), what song would you want to keep and be able to listen to again?

I for one could not live without As I Feed The Flames Of Hate. Used to keep me up at night...

On The Shores Of Ithaka hands down...that song just does it for me lol, like every part of that song is just like..."Are you serious" lol

What's up fellow Quo Vadis fans!

My favourite song is defiantly Mute Requiem, followed by every song they ever made.

For me it's a toss up between 'Let it Burn' and 'Nocturnal Reflections.' Heh, guess I'm just weird. 'Shores is definately amazing though, in a close third.

its hard for me..coz once i listen to one qv song, i gotta listen the next. but if i HAVE to name one..well..

Silence Calls The Storm

yes..i guess that's my favourite because the number of times its been played is tenfolds more than other qv tracks. Followed by Mute Requiem & On The Shores Of Ithaka. Uhh..no wait. Damn..what Roxy said is happening now. Argh.

In order : Silence Calls The Storm - The Mute Requiem - Hunter/Killer

But it's fucking hard to have a choice, they're all great!

probably On the Shores because it was the first song I ever heard of QV. :)
Another great song is Dream..